Play all sorts of word games here.
Moderators: SaveTheGreyhounds, inspiration, Senior Community Staff
Ok these are the rules.
I start by picking an opening line to a song. The next player in turn ads a line from a completely different song to the new song we are creating. The new song has to make some sembalence of sense (I know that is a tough proposition on this forum.) Once a line is taken from a song, that song may not be used again by another player. The final song will be composed of 4 stanzas of 4 lines each. The person to write the last line of the last stanza starts the next song.
My first line is
"Now I've had the time of my life"
- Posts: 1924
- Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 2:42 am
- Location: Well since the universe exands infinitely in all directions, The center of the universe.
"Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go"
- Posts: 927
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Under my desk hiding from the rabid puffin dingoes who are breaking down my door.
"It went by like dust to dawn"
- Posts: 2825
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:00 am
- Location: Wishing I was not in Kansas anymore
"It's clear we're going to get along!"
- Posts: 8504
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 12:00 am
Sunrise, sunset, swiftly pass the years
- Posts: 2337
- Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:00 am
- Location: Televising the revolution
to avenge your loved long lost fears
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 12:00 am
- Location: 6200 rpm in 4th.
But I will hold my ground!
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:13 pm
- Location: Norway
Anything can be a weapon if you're holding it right!
- Posts: 710
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:43 pm
Return to Word Games and Random Silliness
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest