Thanks Pete for the link to the article about the ending to Mass Effect 3. That ending was so randomly terrible to an otherwise perfect series. Like it Mother Teresa stabbed a baby on her death bed out of nowhere.
The ending was so bad that I went and wrote a much better ending that uses "the Indoctrination Theory" as a spring board for
1) Boss fight with Harbinger, a (real) boss fight with TIM and a boss fight with the Reaper Collective
2) Uses every character that Shepard has met to some extent.
3) Uses war assets in the fight.
4) Explains what the Reapers/Crucible is in a logical and powerful way.
5) Has good and bad ending with a powerful final choice. http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic ... x/10829886
Since you give us such great content I thought I would share something I made up.
Well, at least I thought my ending was cool.